About the Richardton Community Endowment Fund
The Richardton Community Endowment Fund was established in 1981 by a group of residents concerned about the lack of funding for local organizations. It provides a method of receiving donations and distributing grants to benefit projects or nonprofit organizations in the Richardton area. The Foundation is affiliated with the North Dakota Community Foundation, which is a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation under IRS code 501(c)(3) and North Dakota Law.
The Richardton Community Endowment Fund is managed locally by a group of volunteers whose main activities are building the fund and recommending grants .
HELPING US BUILD THE FUND: In order for the fund to have a bigger impact in the community, we invite those in the region to make some sort of a gift. Please refer to the "other information" tab for a report and brochure to find out more. Or please call one of us on the committee. We would be happy to answer any questions.
Local Advisory Committee
Ralph Weisenberger (Chairperson)
Carmen Bohen email contact 701-974-3311
Apply for a Grant from the Richardton Area Community Fund
- Grants shall be awarded only to those organizations designated by the IRS as 501(c)(3) nonprofit tax exempt groups, or government agencies. Groups without such designation seeking to apply may enlist a fiscal sponsor. For more information: email@example.com or 701-590-4614.
- Grants shall be awarded to organizations within the Richardton--Taylor area.
- Grants to religious organizations shall be limited to those activities which are non-denominational and serve the entire community.
- Application forms will be available online at www.NDCF.net/Richardton.
- Applications shall be due no later than MAY 15th of each year. Extensions may be granted at the discretion of the Advisory Committee.
- Approved grant requests may be funded in full or partially, at the discretion of the Advisory Committee.
- Projects or programs that benefit a greater number of residents
- Requests that demonstrate applicant will seek or has secured other funding sources
- Requests for multiple-year funding
- Requests for operating funds or day-to-day expenses
The following will NOT be considered:
- Requests for grants or scholarships for individuals
GRANTABLE AMOUNT FOR 2017 $14,000
Download an application form, and send completed application to:
Richardton Area Community Foundation C/O Bremer Bank
Richardton, ND 58652
Carmen Bohen contact 701-974-3311
Or contact John Heinen NDCF development director 701-590-4614 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE GRANT ACCEPTED APRIL 15th - MAY 15th
ONLINE GRANT REPORTS CLICK HERE: Fill out completely since form does not save information if you navigate away from the page. A copy will be sent to the committee for review.
ONLINE FILLABLE GRANT REPORT
CLICK HERE TO USE ONLINE GRANT REPORT: Reports must be sent 6 months after receiving a grant in order to be considered for another grant. Be sure to enter all information and hit send since form does not save data. An email will be sent to you with all your entered data.
Grants Awarded by Richardton Area Community Foundation
- St. Mary's Social Center - $3,000 for kitchen renovations
- Richardton Taylor Public School - $3,000 for Chicago choir tour
- Richardton Health Center - $2,800 for standing lift
- Richardton Clinic - $2,250 for phlebotomy chair and standing vitals monitor
There are currently no other funds supporting this community. If you are interested in establishing a fund to support this community, please contact our office.
Please find attached various materials which you can download for your own or to pass along to a family member or friend. Help get the word out about the fund, helps the fund grow and serve the community in a bigger way. Any questions please refer to the contact page to contact a committee member. Thank you!
Copyright © 2017 North Dakota Community Foundation