Courtenay Community Fund
About the Courtenay Community Fund
The Courtenay Community Fund was established in 2017 by Geronimo Energy to benefit the communities near the Courtenay Wind Farm, located near Courtenay, North Dakota. The fund will provide grants to nonprofit and community projects and programs for up to 20 years. A local Advisory Committee will make grant recommendations once or twice a year. For details and to apply for a grant, please choose the Apply for a Grant tab.
Email the Courtenay Community Fund email@example.com
Tiffiney Dick - (701) 269-9734
Marcia Bollingberg - (701) 320-8783
Terry Schoeler - (701) 320-8359
Keith Mitchell - (701) 320-8850
Darold Soupir - (701) 309-0016
North Dakota Community Foundation:
Kara Geiger - (701) 222-8349
- Grants shall be awarded only to those organizations designated by the IRS Code as 501(c)(3) non-profit tax exempt groups, or government agencies. No grants shall be made to individuals.
- Grants shall be awarded to organizations that serve the citizens residing within a 25 mile radius of Courtenay, ND.
- Grants to religious organizations will be limited to those activities which are non-denominational and serve the entire community.
- Applications shall be available online at www.NDCF.net/Courtenay, or by contacting a committee member.
- Applications shall be due by April 30. If all funds are not awarded in the spring, the Committee may hold another grant round later in the year.
- Projects or programs that benefit a greater number of residents
- Requests that demonstrate applicant will seek or has secured other funding sources
- Requests for operating funds or day-to-day expenses
- Requests for multiple-year funding
Deadline: April 30
New for 2019 and Beyond:
We made it easy for you to apply online for a grant!
Step 1 - Review
Review the grant guidelines above to make sure your organization qualifies.
Step 2 - Register
Create an account on our Grant Portal. You will need your organization’s name, EIN, and executive officer's name. Be sure to write down your user name (email address) and password.
Step 3 – Complete Your Application
After registering or logging in, you will arrive at the application section. Click “Apply” to the right of the grant program to which you wish to apply. If you do not see your desired grant program on the list, contact our office. You will be able to save your application and return later to complete it.
Copyright © 2019 North Dakota Community Foundation