Courtenay Community Fund
About the Courtenay Community Fund
The Courtenay Community Fund was established in 2017 by Geronimo Energy to benefit the communities near the Courtenay Wind Farm, located near Courtenay, North Dakota. The fund will provide grants to nonprofit and community projects and programs for up to 20 years. A local Advisory Committee will make grant recommendations once or twice a year. For details and to apply for a grant, please choose the Apply for a Grant tab.
- Grants shall be awarded only to those organizations designated by the IRS Code as 501(c)(3) non-profit tax exempt groups, or government agencies. No grants shall be made to individuals.
- Grants shall be awarded to organizations that serve the citizens residing within a 25 mile radius of Courtenay, ND.
- Grants to religious organizations will be limited to those activities which are non-denominational and serve the entire community.
- Applications shall be available online at www.NDCF.net/Courtenay, or by contacting a committee member.
- Applications shall be due by April 30 and December 1 of each year.
- Projects or programs that benefit a greater number of residents
- Requests that demonstrate applicant will seek or has secured other funding sources
- Requests for operating funds or day-to-day expenses
- Requests for multiple-year funding
Deadline: April 30 and December 1
Download application and return completed form to:
1627 Hwy 9
Courtenay, ND 58426
Copyright © 2018 North Dakota Community Foundation